6 – How to cut the marijuana plant
How to cut marijuana
The marijuana flowers have to be removed from the branches and also leaves have to be removed to avoid a chlorophyll flavor. The only thing you want to keep are the sticky flowers without leaves or branches.
What is necessary to cut the marijuana plant
-A sharp, pointed scissor to cut the leaves off the flowers
-90% alcohol to remove the resin from the scissors
- Gant chirurgical to keep your hands clean from the resin
How to do it
- Remove all the large leaves without any resin and throw them away.
- Remove all the small leaves close to the flowers but keep them, they contain a lot of resin.
- Remove the flowers from the branches, so all what is left are little balls of weed.
- Place the weed in airtight preserving jars and store them in a dark place.
Thanks for reading and good luck cuttig your marijuana plants. Please like, share or comment the article. And if you have any questions about growing marijuana go to our forum or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to visit my webshop for high quality marijuana seeds.
Do you want to learn more about growing marijuana?
Let me give you my Marijuana Grow Bible! Just tell me where to send it.
You will get the detailed Plant Care Guide as a bonus. All for free.
Enjoyed my article? Share it with your friends. Click a social button down here and make the world a greener place