Marijuana recipe – Chocolate chip cookies
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1 cup marijuana butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cream the marijuana butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together until it´s smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time and then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with the salt. Stir in the flour, chocolate chips, and walnuts. Drop by large spoonful’s onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
- You should have around 50 marijuana cookies. Serve them with tea or coffee to your guests.
Amount Per Servin Calories: 298 | Total Fat: 15.6g | Cholesterol: 38mg
Enjoyed the article?
Would you like to grow your own weed for the best chocolate chip cookies?
Don’t forget to share with your friends on facebook
Enjoyed my article? Share it with your friends. Click a social button down here and make the world a greener place