California LightWorks SolarSystem 1100 UVB:
Lights, as important as they are in growing marijuana, can be quite troublesome. Plants require different kinds of lights for every growth stage. Growers would need to change the lights at least twice in one grow cycle. Not to mention the need to buy at least three different variants of lights, too.
California LightWorks saves growers from a lot of stress with the flagship model, SolarSystem 1100 UVB. It combines two powerful products from the same company: SolarSystem 1100 and SolarSystem UVB. Perfect for all stages of plants’ growth.
An industrial grade model like this product can benefit both hobbyists and commercial growers. It features the latest generation of highly efficient LEDs in the market. This makes it perfect for single tents or chained together to work in large commercial operations.
California LightWorks SolarSystem 1100 UVB: Power of Two
Growers may enjoy the benefit of two products from California LightWorks: SolarSystem 1100 and SolarSystem UVB in one innovation. Their newest product, SolarSystem 1100 UVB, lets growers maximize the potential of their plants. They may even purchase the SolarSytem Controller that would put the SolarSystem 1100 UVB to full use.
Using this would give growers up to 4’ x 4’ light coverage during flowering and up to 8’ x 8’ during vegetation.
Solar System 1100
- Energy saving bulbs that replace the power of 1000-watts HPS and cuts down energy use by 40%.
- Higher yields and better quality of the buds are expected. It helps produce uniformed and healthy buds since it is perfect from germination to harvest.
- Adjustable spectrum channels from 0-99%. First channel would be red and deep red, second is the natural white channel which they may use to view the plants, and the blue and deep blue channel.
- Daisy-chainable and can connect to 1000 fixtures. This makes it ideal for commercial growing as well.
- 50,000 hours lifetime for both Osram LEDs and cooling fans of SolarSystem 1100 UVB. Thus, no changing of any bulbs for the growers’ lifetime.
- Plug-and-play design makes installation of the unit a one-man job. No external ballasts or even ducting required. It only weighs 26 pounds.
- Automatic voltage regulation from 90 to 277 volts.
Solar System UVB
- Improves resin development and raises potency level of the plants. Usually, growers choose to attach SolarSystem UVB to their SolarSystem 1100 about two weeks before harvest.
- Supplemental UVB T8 Fluorescent (25 watts).
- Piggy back design allows users to install up to 10 units in a single outlet.
- Allows automatic programming of the lights. Growers can control the spectrum mix at any point of growing the plants. They may choose to program it per day, week or even by season.
- Digital timer gives them the freedom to set different light levels throughout the entire day. They may choose to set it differently for day and night.
- Customizable grow schedule for each strain.
- Flexible networking makes internet gateway and smartphone control options possible.
- Touch screen digital controller allows manual or automatic programmable spectrum control.
- Automatic multi-voltage power supply
It is still important to note that any types of UV (ultraviolet) lights are dangerous on the skin. This product is solely for the purpose of growing the plants. Avoiding human contact, skin contact specifically is vital for one’s health.
All-In-One Lighting Product
Investing in the right products is important. Especially when one’s income or pleasure is on the line. For marijuana growers, lights are on top of the list when it comes to the equipment they need to focus on.
It can determine the health of the plants, as well as the buds. Initially, they help the plants reach the height that they need to. Later, lights strengthen the stems. And, they also serve as the “sun” for the plants since they need different light schedules unlike other plants.
For hobbyist, especially those who are only beginning would no longer need to worry about what brand would work best. California LightWorks SolarSystem 1100 UVB is all they need. This is an all-in-one lighting product that can be set exactly according to the plants’ needs.
Commercial growers could no longer have to worry about setting the light schedule for the strain that they produce. California LightWorks SolarSystem 1100 UVB eliminates the need of changing and installing for every growth stage. When used with the controller, they may save and program what worked best for each strain.
At the Growers House they sell California LightWorks Solar System 1100 UVB for only $1,799 each. The SolarSystem controller is sold separately at $179 apiece.
- Power Consumption: 800 Watts
- Total PPF Output: 1284
- Efficiency (uMoles/s/W): 1.6
- Dimensions: 18″ X 8.5″ X 4″
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 130° Fahrenheit. (-18° to 55° Celsius)
- Input Voltage: 120-240 VAC
- Max Current: 6.6 Amps @ 120 Volts
SolarSystem 1100 UVB Features
- SolarSystem Controller
- 24-hour clock with minute by minute programming
- 0% – 100% three band spectrum control
- Day/Week/Month/Season Calendar
- Save multiple programs and routines
- One touch view mode for natural white lighting
- Battery power back-up
- Green back-lit screen will not disturb light deprivation
- Network an unlimited number of lights from a single controller
- Uses RJ-11 data cables for secure networking
- Micro USB port for downloading programs and system updates
- 1x Solar System 1100 LED fixture
- 2x SolarSystem UVB T8 Fluorescent bar fixtures
- 2x brackets to mount the UVBs to the 1100
- 1x 6 foot power cord
- 1x Communications cable
Buy California LightWorks SolarSystem 1100 UVB Click Here!
There are many products related to growing marijuana; so many that we needed a dedicated person to review them all. Anthony is that person. If there’s a product that will help you grow marijuana, he’s likely tried it or at least heard of it. More... [read more]