Climate condition is one of the most important factors when growing marijuana.
When growing outside, you have no control over the climate. You do however control the types of strains you choose to grow based on whether they flourish in your local climate.
When growing indoors, you have more control over the climate. For instance, you can add carbon dioxide to fit the needs of your plants and increase its yield. This works even better if you manage to create an airtight grow room or use a grow tent.
Learn all about climate and marijuana growing:
- Create The Best Climate For Marijuana Grow Room
- Climate Problems And Your Marijuana Plants
- Best Outdoor Marijuana Seeds For Your Climate
- Growing Marijuana In Hot, Dry Climates And Desert Heat
- Ideal Temperature For Marijuana Plants
- Temperature In Your Marijuana Grow Room
- Humidity And Marijuana Plants
More climate related terms: