First, roll a joint and smoke some. Then, make this fudge and upgrade it a little with some nuts or chocolate.
For this recipe you’ll need:
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup marijuana butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Finally, have some of your homemade cannabis fudge and think ‘what the fudge…’
Grow your own plants so you can always have enough cannabis to make marijuana fudge! Download my free Grow Bible for all the grow info you need.
- Grow with my Quick Start Guide
- Discover secrets to Big Yields
- Avoid common grow mistakes
- Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and marijuana butter in a large microwaveable bowl. Heat the mixture in microwave on medium until chips are melted (about 3-5 minutes) and stir it once or twice during cooking. Also stir in nuts, if desired.
- Pour the mixture into a well-greased 8×8-inch glass baking dish. Put it in the refrigerator till set.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 407
| Total Fat 22.5g
Enjoyed the article?
Would you start growing yourself?
Don’t forget to share with your friends on facebook 😉