For this recipe you’ll need:
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup marijuana butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
First, roll a joint and smoke some. Then, make this fudge and upgrade it a little with some nuts or chocolate.
Finally, have some of your homemade cannabis fudge and think ‘what the fudge…’
- Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and marijuana butter in a large microwaveable bowl. Heat the mixture in microwave on medium until chips are melted (about 3-5 minutes) and stir it once or twice during cooking. Also stir in nuts, if desired.
- Pour the mixture into a well-greased 8×8-inch glass baking dish. Put it in the refrigerator till set.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 407 | Total Fat 22.5g | Cholesterol 16mg
Enjoyed the article?
Would you start growing yourself?
Don’t forget to share with your friends on facebook 😉
The founder of I Love Growing Marijuana, Robert Bergman, is a marijuana growing expert that enjoys sharing his knowledge with the world. He combines years of experience, ranging from small-scale grows to massive operations, with a passion for growing. His articles include tutorials on growing... [read more]