- 1 Comments
With numerous lighting options to choose from, figuring out which LED grow light work best for cannabis cultivation can be quite confusing. A good full spectrum grow light should cover all the wavelengths of light a plant requires. It should also be able to emit more of the wavelengths that the plants use best. In other words, it should cover the absorption spectrum in a ratio of wavelengths that fits the action spectrum.
So, when it comes to purchasing a full spectrum LED light, remember that not all LEDs are built the same way. Spectrum King LED Grow Light pays attention to both the quantity and quality of the light it produces. It understands the real power that LED lights can deliver to the canopy.
Spectrum King LED is one of the brightest grow light available. It’s even suitable in humid and wet environments.
Spectrum King SK602 LED
Spectrum King SK602 LED grow light has the ability to remarkably mimic natural sunlight by the emission of a full spectrum of light. Aside from that, this grow light also affects the bottom line. While it offers the same intensity as a dual-ended (DE) 1000-watt high-pressure sodium (HPS) bulb, Spectrum King uses only a fraction of power while emitting around 1550 BTUs of heat.
This equates to over 60 percent of energy saving costs compared to DE 1000-watt HPS bulbs. It produces less heat as well. Naturally, it helps reduce utility bills as well in terms of the use of HVAC devices. These machines do not need to work overtime to combat the high temperatures in the Spectrum King set up.
Spectrum King LED Grow Lights is priced at $1,349.00 and is available at Growers House. Typically, return on investment is around 18 months for commercial grow and less than a year for small grow operations.
Most indoor gardens and commercial greenhouses have wet and humid environments which create challenges for growers. For these reasons, this grow light was designed with IP65 ratings in mind. It has been certified by the international standard that designates products fit for use in humid and wet conditions. There are only a few grow lights brands that qualify for this certification. Spectrum King’s IP65 housings allow for foliar spraying canopies without worrying about any damage to the light’s internal components. This makes clean up easy as well.
Although blue and red wavelengths activate photosynthesis, these are not the only ones crops need. Oversaturating the plants with only these light colors can cause growth to go dormant, leading to underdeveloped crops.
On the flipside, using Spectrum King SK602 LED Light with full spectrum, which appears as white light, plants are induced to undergo natural photorespiration. It forces crops to work harder that paves the way for a more efficient nutrient intake. Growers end up with sturdier plants, healthier growth, and increased yields.
To ensure the lights continually brings in great plants and a vigorous harvest, Spectrum King LED SK602 grow lights comes with a dual warranty for added peace of mind.
- Light output guarantee to maintain 90 percent or better light output with regular use for 3 years.
- Mechanical warranty on all parts and labor for 5 years.
- 92 percent efficiency
- Patent Pending 610-Watt Full Spectrum LED grow light
- Same light intensity as a 1000-Watt dual-ended HPS OR MH bulb
- Can be used for both flower and vegetative growth
- Offers more square feet of coverage compared to any other LED
- Safety certified and IP65-rated
- With a rugged waterproof housing designed specifically for use in wet and humid conditions
- Cool up to 8 Sk602’s with just one ton of air conditioner
- Made in the USA
- Coverage area: 25 square feet in flower (5 × 5 feet); over 64 square feet in veg (8 × 8 feet)
- Spectrum King SK602 LED Grow Light
- Nine (9) foot Power cord
- Two (2) large eyehooks for hanging
- New 7-inch low proﬁle reflective housing
For more control when needed, a manual dimmer can be added to enable turning the power down to as low as 10 percent power.it is also remote Power System compatible (480 VAC).
- Input Voltage: 110 V to 240 V
- Frequency Range: 50~60Hz
- Power Consumption: 610 – 640W
- Amperage Draw: 240V = 2.9A | 110V = 5.3A
- Recommended Cooling BTUs: 2,150
- Lifespan: >50,000 hours
- Light Beam Angle: 120 degree available
- Body Lens: Glass
- Body Case Material: Die cast aluminum
- Product Weight: 27 lbs. or 12 Kg.
- Suitable Distance Over Canopy 120 Degree: Veg: 48-60 inches; Flower: 28-36 inches
- Coverage Area Veg: Up to 8’ x 8’
- Coverage Area Flower: Up to 5’ x 5’
- Weight: 23.4inches
- Warranty: 3 and 5 years
- Dimensions: 10’ x 7’ x 21’
- Watts: 610 W
An Excellent Fit
It goes without saying that grow lights are an essential part of any grow room setup. Although most are easy to install and use, it sensible to weigh pros and cons before buying some. As there are a wide variety of lights to choose from, deciding on the best grow light can pose a challenge.
With so many different interpretations of the term full spectrum grow light, Spectrum King LED (SK602) fits the bill and presents a great option. These lights can help cultivators successfully start a new cannabis grow project in no time. Buy Spectrum King SK602 LED Grow Light 120v Click Here!