Home › Archives for Jason Bird
Mr Jason Bird
Cannabis indoor cultivation expert at ILGM
Male, 1972-08-02, New Britain, Connecticut (USA), American citizen of English + Polish descent
Cannabis cultivation writing
National Honor Society (college graduate w/ 3.5+ GPA, 1999)
Jason Bird has been cultivating organically-grown cannabis in Portland, Oregon, since 1996 and graduated with an AAS degree in Horticulture in 1999. He became a medical cannabis cultivator in 2003 and a medical patient advocate in 2006 after a serious accident. He currently runs a hybrid business development agency bringing economic and energy solutions to cannabis business owners. He is also a cultivation columnist for Fat Nugs Magazine (fatnugsmag.com).
I’m passionate about cannabis connoisseurship and craftsmanship with a penchant for terpene-rich flower and solventless concentrate.
Mr. Jason Bird
I love to share my knowledge and experience and to see the community grow.
- Legacy cannabis cultivator/connoisseur/enthusiast who enjoys live music, the outdoors, and alpine sports.
- Cannabusiness Development Specialist & solar power advocate.
- Cultivation journalist
- Proud parent of an amazing 6-year-old boy.
- AAS Degree in Horticulture
- Horticulture Business from Clackamas Community College(1999)
Milestones I’m proud of
- 26 year cannabis cultivation professional with AAS Degree in Horticulture & Horticulture Business (1999).
- Knowledge + practice of every aspect of indoor cultivation from seed/clone to post-harvest.
- Spent 15 years cultivating + teaching cultivation in the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program (OMMP).
- Seen 125 live performances of the Grateful Dead
- Seen 200 live performances of Phish
Articles by Mr Jason Bird
When gardening, it’s best to let nature do her thing by providing the right conditions. With that in mind, let’s discuss how to make super …
Growing a great crop of autoflower cannabis requires attention to detail regardless of the growing medium you use. If you’re going to grow in soil, …
Are you new to cannabis growing and looking for a fast and easy way to get started? Are you an experienced grower looking to squeeze …