Hydroponic growing is a method where plants root in water instead of soil.
The primary advantage of growing hydroponically is overall higher yields as compared to growing in soil. Other benefits are more control over nutrients, better hydration, and fewer pests and diseases. A downside to hydroponic systems is the initial investment cost.
Learn all about growing hydroponically in these articles:
- Hydroponic Marijuana Growing Indoors
- How to Grow Hydroponic Weed
- Fixed Fertilizers For Hydroponic Marijuana Growing
- The Best pH And EC Values For Hydro Marijuana Growers
- Hydro Marijuana Growing – Better Use A Reservoir Or Drip System?
- Easy and Cheap Hydroponic Marijuana Grow Box
- Rinsing Hydro Growing Medium
More grow medium definitions: