There are no official guidelines around organic nutrients for marijuana growing. This is because organic marijuana growing is not federally regulated like fruits or vegetables.
However, people do create their own nutrients by applying some of the rules for organic fruits and vegetables. Organic nutrients do not contain conventional chemicals and are often made out of compost. All natural products are sold in stores as well. Store-bought solutions often contain algae, seaweeds, soil bacteria, bone meal and other natural products.
Learn more about nutrients:
- Absorption Of Water And Nutrients By Marijuana Plants
- How To Make A Marijuana Nutrient Solution
- The Complete Guide To Growing Marijuana Naturally
- Nutrient Deficiencies In Marijuana Plants
- Macro Nutrients And Their Effect On Cannabis Plants
- Micro Nutrients And Their Effect On Cannabis Plants
More nutrient definitions: