The marijuana flowers have to be removed from the branches and also leaves have to be removed to avoid a chlorophyll flavor. The only thing you want to keep are the sticky flowers without leaves or branches.
What is necessary to cut the marijuana plant
- A sharp, pointed scissor to cut the leaves off the flowers
- 90% alcohol to remove the resin from the scissors
- Gant chirurgical to keep your hands clean from the resin
How to do it
- Remove all the large leaves without any resin and throw them away.
- Remove all the small leaves close to the flowers but keep them, they contain a lot of resin.
- Remove the flowers from the branches, so all what is left are little balls of weed.
- Place the weed in airtight preserving jars and store them in a dark place.
Download my FREE marijuana grow bible and start growing high quality marijuana strains.