For this recipe you’ll need:
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast- cubed
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup marijuana butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 2/3 cup marijuana milk
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
The ultimate comfort food, chicken pot pie! Let’s take it to the next level with marijuana.
A very easy to make recipe that takes only 20 minutes prep and 50 minutes to cook. Also great to consume cold the day after. This recipe will yield one 9 inch pie, enough for 4 people.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C.)
- In a saucepan, combine the chicken, peas, carrots, and celery. Add water to cover and boil for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat, drain and set aside.
- In the saucepan over medium heat, cook onions in marijuana butter until soft and translucent. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, and celery seed. Slowly stir in chicken broth and marijuana milk. Simmer over medium-low heat until thick. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the chicken mixture in bottom pie crust. Pour hot liquid mixture over it. Cover with top crust, seal the edges, and cut away excess dough. Make several small slits in the top to allow steam to escape.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories 412 | Total Fat 23.9g | Cholesterol 55mg
Want to start growing weed yourself?
Don’t forget to share with your friends on facebook 😉
The founder of I Love Growing Marijuana, Robert Bergman, is a marijuana growing expert that enjoys sharing his knowledge with the world. He combines years of experience, ranging from small-scale grows to massive operations, with a passion for growing. His articles include tutorials on growing... [read more]