For this recipe you’ll need:
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups warm milk
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup marijuana butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups self-rising flour
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Grow your own plants so you can always have enough cannabis to make marijuana infused Belgian Waffles! Download my free Grow Bible for all the grow info you need.
- Beat the egg yolks and the sugar together in a large bowl. Also beat in the vanilla extract, marijuana butter and salt. Alternately mix in the flour and milk until it’s blended well.
- Beat the egg whites until they have formed soft peaks in a separate bowl. Fold the egg whites into batter and let stand for 40 minutes.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown and fluffy.
- Have one and relax from all the hard work
Amount Per Serving: Calories 445 | Total Fat 19g | Cholesterol 115mg
Want to start growing marijuana yourself? It begins with quality seeds. We have selected some of the best strains for you. Get our top selections of autoflowering and feminised cannabis seeds right here in the seedshop.