- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cream the marijuana butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together until it´s smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time and then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with the salt. Stir in the flour, chocolate chips, and walnuts. Drop by large spoonful’s onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
- You should have around 50 marijuana cookies. Serve them with tea or coffee to your guests.
For this recipe you’ll need:
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1 cup marijuana butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Amount Per Serving: Calories 298 | Total Fat 15.6g | Cholesterol 38mg
Enjoyed the article?
Would you like to grow your own weed for the best chocolate chip cookies? 😉
Don’t forget to share with your friends on facebook 😉
Grow your own plants so you can always have enough cannabis to make marijuana chocolate chip cookies! Download my free Grow Bible for all the grow info you need.